Ferrari World Dubai
Ferrari World Dubai Highlights
- Enjoy an adventurous day at the world’s largest indoor brand inspired theme park
- Spread around an area of 86,000 square meters, the Ferrari World is home to 40+ unique and thrilling rides and experiences
- Experience an adrenaline rush at a speed of 240 km/hr in World's fastest roller coaster - Formula Rossa
- Engange yourself in a unique F1 experience with state-of-the-art racing simulators
- Touch the heights of thrill by flying through the world's highest rollercoaster loop - Flying Aces
Ferrari World Overview
Park Location: Ferrari World, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Ferrari World Timings: 12:00 PM to 08:00 PM (Sunday - Wednesday)
Yas Waterworld Timings: - 10 am - 6 pm (Closed till 10th Feb, 22)
Warner Bros World Timings: - 12 pm - 8 pm (Everyday)
Park Duration: 10 Hours(Approx)
About Ferrari World:
Experience Abu Dhabi’s most popular attraction, the award-winning Ferrari World theme park, and enjoy an afternoon of adrenaline-fueled rides and fun activities. The most interesting thing about the Ferrari World tour is the theme it follows. Everything from ride to attraction inside the park is wrapped in the theme of Ferrari. The park also holds the world record for the largest space frame structure ever built.
The park features a number of unique rides and attractions you will not find in any other park anywhere else in the world. Thrilled? Well, you should be. Besides, you can also try some experiences like Tyre Change Experience and Khalil’s Car Wash that you can try to get closer to the authentic F1 fun.
About the Activity:
- Discover the five incredible zones with over 40 stunning rides & experiences and be sure to enjoy a world of Ferrari fueled fun.
- Family Zone offers variety of kids attraction, The Family Zone is a home to miniature versions of most iconic rides.
- Enjoy the new Formula Rossa Junior, Flying Wings, Turbo Tower and Speedway Race with your little ones.
- F1 Zone offers the thrill of being an F1 racing champion, as you conquer the world’s fastest rollercoaster or drive a scaled down Ferrari F1 racing car.
- Experience rides like Formula Rossa, Junior Grand Prix and Galleria Ferrari in this particular zone.
- Adventure Zone offers thrilling experience all the way to the highest point on Yas Island, through iconic Red Roof.
- Sharpen your racing skills in a variety of racing-inspired rides like Turbo Track and Scuderia Challenge.
- Italian Zone offers you an experience of the charming town of Maranello, the Hometown of Ferrari.
- Discover the variety of rides ,games and attractions like Flying Aces, Fiorino, GT Challenge. Speed of Magic, Made in Maranello , Bell’ Italia, RC Challenge and Motor Midway Games.
- Welcome Plaza offers delightful special events, entertainment activities and live performances
- Dine in style at best of Italian and other International cuisines restaurants like Mama Rossellaa, Il Podio, Expresso Rosso, Officers Food Quarters.
Do Not Miss:
- Formula Rossa
- Fiorina GT Challenge
- Scuderia Challenge
- Speed of Magic
How to Reach:
- By Metro: From airport terminal 3, which will drop you at Ibn Battuta Mall from here, you need to take bud to drop you at Shahama bus stop from there you can hire a taxi to drive you to the entrance of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
- By Bus: From terminal 1, take a bus to Ghubaiba Bus Station from there take the next bus to drop you at central bus station at Abu Dhabi. Once reached, you need to head toward Al Wadha Terminal to take a bus for YAS island Ferrari World.
- By Taxi: You can also book the Taxi on private basis from your hotel to the attraction.
- By Yas Express: You can opt for complimentary shuttle bus service that runs daily along several routes, providing easy access to Yas Island's main attractions and landmarks.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi: :
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)