Complete Goa Tour - Self Drive With Butterfly Beach
Complete Goa Tour - Self Drive With Butterfly Beach Highlights
- A wonderful drivacation to the land that offers the beauty of breath-taking beaches, the thrill of adventure activities, the grace of majestic waterfall and so much more
- Spot millions of butterflies flying over the hilltop blossoms on the beautiful Butterfly Beach, a relatively unexploited place in Goa that offers a postcard perfect scenery
- Trek to the top of the second largest waterfall in India, Dudhsagar Waterfalls and hear the mighty roar of white water crashing over the boulders
- Explore the serene backwaters of Goa as you cruise through the waters of Mandovi River while witnessing the beautiful sunset
- Get captured like the 'Dil Chahta Hai' movie at the famous Aguada Fort that proudly stands tall on the shores and offers panoramic views of the ocean
- Witness the architectural brilliance of Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO world heritage site that holds the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier
Complete Goa Tour - Self Drive With Butterfly Beach Overview
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
About the Tour:
Tucked into the subcontinent's southwest coast, Goa is the beachside jewel of India. Whenever one plans to have a wonderful getaway in the midst of golden shimmering beaches, the first place that comes to mind is Goa. A tranquil atmosphere, sparkling waters, unwinding ambience, stellar nightlife and intimate setting make this former Portuguese territory one of the most happening places in India.
Being the party destination that it is, Goa has all to make sure that you have a memorable time amidst its beautiful beaches. Spend the most beautiful time with your loved ones on Butterfly Beach; an experience that one should not miss in Goa. The golden sands against the warm blue water create a postcard-perfect location with palm trees and scores of butterflies. From cruising through the waters of Mandovi River while the sun gently splashes its golden lights on the water to witnessing beautifully built age-old cathedrals, Goa has a lot to offer to its visitors.
Quick Info :
Duration:6 Days, 5 Nights
Route: Miramar Beach - Panjim - Mandovi River - Aguada Fort - Calangute Beach - Baga Beach - Anjuna Beach - Candolim Beach - Dudhsagar - Butterfly Beach
Start point: Goa
➔ Stay on a double and triple sharing basis
➔ Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 5
We are recommended:
➔ Scuba Diving in North Goa
➔ Enjoy a thrilling experience of a Premium water sport - Fly Board
➔ Bungee Jumping at Chapora
➔ Relish the flavours of delicious dinner on Mandovi River Cruise while witnessing some cultural performances.
➔ Try premium water sport Fly Boarding
➔ Plan a visit to Cruise Casino
➔ Wind Surfing at Baga Beach
➔ Shop at the Goa Flea Market
➔ Join a Night Party at a beach club in North Goa
How to reach :
You can reach Goa by Air, Road and Rail. Goa International Airport (GOI) is the airport in Goa that has flight connectivity all over India. Madgaon Junction/Dabolim/ is the Railway Station that also has trains connectivity all over India. Goa is also connected by road to all the major cities in India.
Arrival in Goa | Let the fun times begin!
- Get ready for the best time in Goa that you will cherish for eternity.
- Meet our representative at the Goa Airport/Railway Station and take your car.
- Drive to your pre-booked hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities.
- Enjoy the first day of your Goa trip leisurely, go out exploring the surroundings or the beaches nearby while having a great time with your loved ones.
- You can wander around the famous flea markets and shop for souvenirs or simply relax at the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Goa.
South Goa | Cruise through the azure waters of Mandovi River as the sun sets over the horizon
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast and take your car to proceed for a full day sightseeing of South Goa.
- You can stroll around the capital city of Goa, Panjim and witness the beauty of old churches.
- You can visit Dona Paula Beach, where the rivers Mandovi and Zuari meet the Arabian Sea.
- One can head towards Miramar Beach, the longest beach in Goa that paints a striking picture with tranquil blue waves lapping against a white sandy shore.
- Go Shopping at Panjim flea market and collect souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Sit back and relax as you cruise through the Mandovi river, witnessing the beautiful views of the blue ocean.
- Head back to the hotel in Goa.
- Overnight stay in Goa.
North Goa | Stroll bare feet on the golden shimmering sand of Calangute Beach
- Wake up in the morning, have a delicious breakfast and get ready for a tour to North Goa.
- You can begin your tour by visiting the Aguada Fort which can offer you breath-taking views and a soothing experience.
- Explore the largest beach in North Goa, Calangute Beach.
- Later, one can head out to Baga beach which offers one of the best nightlife in Goa.
- You can visit Anjuna beach which is known for its famous and popular full-moon parties.
- Overnight stay in Goa.
Departure from Goa | End of trip with a Lifetime of Beautiful Memoriess
- Wake up in the morning and have a hearty breakfast.
- You can then pack your bags and complete the check-out formalities.
- Conclude the tour with beautiful memories as the representative helps you reach your desired destination in Goa for your onward journey.
Complete Goa Tour
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)