Luxury Weekend in South Goa
Luxury Weekend in South Goa Highlights
- A wonderful luxurious getaway to the land that offers the beauty of shimmering beaches, thrill of adventure activities, stellar nightlife and so much more
- Breathe in the luxury of 5 star accommodation with top notch facilities meant to make your experience totally memorable
- Lounge on the sundecks and take in the views, as you cruise through the beautiful backwaters of the Mandovi River
- Witness the architectural brilliance of Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO world heritage site that holds the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier
- Stroll bare feet on the golden beaches to witness the sun gently splashes its golden lights as it sets over the horizon
Luxury Weekend in South Goa Overview
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
About the Tour:
Whenever one plans to have a wonderful getaway in the midst of golden shimmering beaches, the first place that comes to mind is Goa. A tranquil atmosphere, sparkling waters, unwinding ambience, stellar nightlife and intimate setting make this former Portuguese territory one of the most happening places in India.
It is a place that offers a perfect blend of sun, sand and sea; a place known for its sprawling beaches, world-famous nightlife, incredible cuisine and historical attractions. From witnessing beautifully built age-old cathedrals, old Portuguese-style buildings to indulging in adventurous activities to feel the thrill within, Goa has a lot to offer to visitors to have an adventurous getaway.
Quick Info :
Duration:3 Days, 2 Nights
Route: Panjim - Dauna Paula Beach - Miramar Becah - Mandovi River
Start point: Goa
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 3
➔ Highly experienced Driver cum guide
➔ Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
We are recommended:
➔ Scuba Diving in North Goa
➔ Enjoy a thrilling experience of a Premium water sport - Fly Board
➔ Bungee Jumping at Chapora
➔ Relish the flavours of delicious dinner on Mandovi River Cruise while witnessing some cultural performances.
➔ Try premium water sport Fly Boarding
➔ Wind Surfing at Baga Beach
➔ Shop at the Goa Flea Market
➔ Join a Night Party at a beach club in North Goa
How to reach :
By Air: Goa International Airport (GOI) is the airport in Goa that has flight connectivity all over India.
By Rail: Madgaon Junction/Dabolim/ is the Railway Station which also has trains connectivity all over India.
By Road: Inter-state buses ply to and from Goa which is connected to all the major cities in India through four national highways..
Arrival in Goa | Cruise through the azure waters of Mandovi River as the sun sets over the horizon
- Meet and get greeted by our official, who will ensure a smooth transfer to your pre-booked hotel and help you out with the check-in formalities.
- Enjoy the first day of your Goa trip leisurely, go out exploring the surroundings or the beaches nearby while having a great time with your loved ones.
- In the evening, reach the Santa Monica Jetty under the Atal Setu to board your Sunset cruise on the Mandovi river.
- Spend the evening along with the sun, sea, and wind and get a glimpse of historical sights and treasured wonders of this tiny yet mesmerizing state while cruising through the Mandovi River.
- You can also enjoy the live music in the form of a DJ and the cultural performances on board as the sun sets, leaving a colorful sky behind.
- Return back to your hotel for an overnight stay in Goa.
North Goa Tour | Stroll bare feet on the golden shimmering sand of Vagator Beach
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, and proceed for a full day sightseeing of North Goa.
- Start off by visiting the famous Aguada Fort, a 17th-century Portuguese fort looking out at the confluence of Mandovi River and the Arabian Sea.
- Stroll through the remains of the fort standing tall along the Goan coastline and watch the Arabian sea meeting the horizon.
- Later, visit Sinquerim Beach which is located just below the Aguada Fort.
- Move Northward towards the Candolim beach that is a gateway to the other more famous beaches.
- Further, you move to the famous Calangute beach that is thronged with people throughout the year, as the beach hosts some of the most exciting water sports.
- Head towards the Baga beach that boasts one of the best nightlife scenes in Goa along with the famous Tito’s Lane that has some of the best bars and clubs.
- Explore the most happening beach of North Goa - the Anjuna beach that is popular for offering a plethora of activities like full moon parties, flea markets, eateries serving the best seafood, beach shacks, water sports, and a lot more.
- Spend the evening at the 'most photographed beach in Goa' the Vagator beach, a beautiful crescent-shaped beach crowned by the cliff of Chapora Fort on one side and the Chapora river basin on the other.
- Return back to the hotel for your overnight stay in Goa.
Departure | Time to head back home with a plethora of memories
- Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast, pack your bags and complete the check-out formalities.
- Take along the bundle of joyful memories from the beaches of Goa to cherish for a lifetime.
- Your trip concludes as you get dropped at the airport/ railway station for your onwards journey.
Luxury Weekend in South Goa
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)