Dharamshala Mcleodganj Tour Package
Dharamshala Mcleodganj Tour Package Highlights
- Visit the St. John in the Wilderness Church and know the story by locals why it is called The Home of God and Ghost
- Go cafe hopping at the lively and vibrant hippie cafes of Mcleodganj and savour the authentic Tibetan cuisine
- Spin the holy wheel while chanting 'Om Mani Padme Hum' and take the blessings on visiting Dalai Lama Monastery, in Dharamshala
- Learn more about the Tibetan culture as you visit the monasteries of Dharamshala and McLeod Ganj
- Sip a hot cup of coffee from the famous Shiva cafe and enjoy the view of the Bhagsu Falls
Dharamshala Mcleodganj Tour Package Overview
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
About the Tour:
The home of the Dalai Lama may be the biggest draw for travelers to Mcleodganj, but the fresh mountain air and the postcard views make Dharamshala a perfect escapade from the hustle-bustle of your routine life. This tour is a perfect amalgamation of spirituality and peace as you sit and gaze at the Dhauladhars lined with pine forest with pockets of vibrant Tibetan monasteries.
From listening to the flutters of the Tibetan flags and the rolling prayer wheels to taking a leisurely stroll in nature by hiking and spotting the milky waterfalls in the pine-forested valley at the foot of the mighty Dhauladhars, this region will not only calm your soul but also satisfy the nomadic soul in you. Don’t miss out to satiate the cricket fan in you on your visit to the highest International Cricket stadium at Dharamshala by taking a photo in a fan cheering pose to treasure the moment for life. .
Quick Info :
Route: Delhi/Chandigarh - Dharamshala - McLeod Ganj -Delhi/Chandigarh
Duration: 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Start point: Delhi/ Chandigarh
Endpoint: Delhi/ Chandigarh
➔ Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner as per the itinerary
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
➔ All applicable taxes
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
We are recommended:
➔ Must Shop for intricate handicrafts and souvenirs at Tibetan Market
➔ If you are a Momo Lover, then Ajutai's Momos at Dharamshala are a must have
➔ Explore the origination of Highest waterfall of McLeod Ganj, Bhagsunath
➔ Get your mouth filled with authentic Tibetan flavors at The Tibet Kitchen
How to reach :
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a feasible option for traveling to Manali as it serves both domestic and international flights.
By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: One of the best Options will be through Buses as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu among others.
Delhi/Chandigarh to Dharamshala | A Tourist’s Paradise in the Laps of the Himalayas
- Reach Chandigarh/Delhi and meet a representative who will help you get transferred to Dharamshala.
- Get mesmerized by the enchanting views of the snow-clad Dhauladhar ranges as you pass through various towns and villages in the Kangra Valley.
- Upon reaching Dharamshala, check-in to the hotel and take some rest.
- The rest of the day can be spent indulging in leisure activities.
- Later in the evening, you can choose to go out exploring the nearby places or indulge in in-house activities offered by the hotel.
- Relish a delicious dinner at the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel in Dharamshala.
Sightseeing in Dharamshala | A Beautiful Town where the Spirituality Meets the Nature
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the morning overlooking the cascading Dhauladhar Ranges.
- You will then proceed to explore the beauty of Dharamshala that reflects a blend of Indian and Tibetan culture.
- You will be visiting the picturesque Dharamshala Cricket Stadium that offers stunning views of the snow-capped Himalayas and is one of the highest sports grounds in the world.
- You will then visit the various colourful Buddhist temples that give Dharamshala its identity.
- In the evening you will be free to explore the markets and shop for souvenirs.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Dharamshala.
Excursion to McLeod Ganj | Absorb in the Amazing Views of the Dhauladhar Ranges
- Wake up early in the morning to get a stunning view of the sunrise as you enjoy your breakfast at the hotel.
- After breakfast, you will be travelling to the beautiful suburb town of McLeod Ganj near Dharamshala.
- McLeod Ganj is the spiritual capital of Buddhists and is home to the Dalai Lama, the spiritual leader of Buddhists.
- You will be visiting the famous Bhagsunath Temple along with the beautiful Bhagsunath Waterfalls.
- Then continue your sightseeing tour visiting the serene Dal Lake and the beautiful little hamlet known as the Naddi Village.
- Before proceeding back to Dharamshala you will also visit the Kangra Art Museum and the War Memorial.
- On reaching back to the hotel in Dharamshala, enjoy a delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Dharamshala.
Departure from Dharamshala to Chandigarh/Delhi | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- Early morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel.
- You will then proceed for Chandigarh and as you reach the destination, your Dharamshala McLeod Ganj Tour will come to an end.
*Excluding applicable taxes
Freebies Inside | Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Honeymoon Tour
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)