Exotic Tirthan Valley with Offbeat Stay in Jibhi
Exotic Tirthan Valley with Offbeat Stay in Jibhi Highlights
- Trek through the dense pine forest till the Serolsar Lake where one can dip their feet in the fresh cold water of the lake to rejuvenate your soul
- Relive your favorite Bollywood moments as you walk towards the beautiful Jalori pass and experience the YJHD summit moments
- Reward your eyes with w sight of double rainbow as you stand below the Jibhi waterfall
- Watch the 1500 year old Pahadi Temple Tower lean to the right over the years at Chaini Fort
- Explore the world heritage site - The Great Himalayan National Park popular for its unique flora and fauna
Exotic Tirthan Valley with Offbeat Stay in Jibhi Overview
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
About the Tour:
The riverside retreat of Jibhi; is an adventure-centric getaway blessed with a wealth of nature’s treasures. This quiet valley is ideal for trekking, fishing, wildlife watching, and discovering under-explored hill villages. The stunning valley has beautiful ridgelines, forests, waterfalls, mountains, meadows, and lakes.
Jibhi is an ideal destination for travelers who are looking to escape from mundane existence in concrete jungles and busy cities for rejuvenation. Jibhi offers the perfect mix of lovely short trails, which could be followed without a guide; longer, more elusive paths deep into the forests, which can be explored under expert guidance; breath-taking waterfalls; meandering rivers to wander along the banks. More adventurous can ascend the heights of surrounding ridges. Among all these natural beauties lie unique villages – some of which can only be reached on foot – and a number of delightful temples, including Shringa Rishi Temple, Chehni Kothi, Buddhi Nagin – Serolsar Lake.
Quick Info :
Route: Delhi/Chandigarh- Jibhi - Jalori pass - Serolsar Lake - Chehni Kothi - Delhi/Chandigarh
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
Start point: Delhi/ Chandigarh
Endpoint: Delhi/ Chandigarh
➔ Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ All toll tax, parking, fuel, and driver allowances
➔ All applicable taxes
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
We are recommended:
➔ Have delicious Himachali Cuisine, also known as 'Pahadi' Cuisine.
➔ Experience the Pahadi lifestyle by staying in a homestay
➔ Get a feel of mini Thailand at Kulhi Katandi - a lake surrounded by large rocks
How to reach :
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a feasible option for traveling to Manali as it serves both domestic and international flights.
By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: One of the best Options will be through Buses as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu among others.
Delhi/Chandigarh to Jibhi | Hit the road towards the Mountains of Himachal
- Once you reach Delhi/Chandigarh, you will have to proceed towards your decided boarding point.
- Upon reaching, our representative will give you a short briefing regarding the tour.
- You will then be boarding an AC Volvo bus / Private vehicle as per the group size and availability for an overnight journey to Jibhi.
Reach Jibhi Valley | A Beautiful Hamlet Amidst Lush Green Forests
- After an overnight journey, drive along the Beas and Tirthan rivers from Aut to reach the beautiful village of Jibhi.
- Located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, Jibhi is an alluring village surrounded by natural beauty and gives you the taste of an offbeat destination.
- On reaching Jibhi, check in to the hotel and take some rest.
- Then you can go out exploring this beautiful hamlet on your own.
- Visit Jibhi Waterfall and trek to the nearby small town known as Mini Thailand.
- You can try out trout fishing, and visit the Great Himalayan National park.
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Jibhi.
Excursion to Serolsar Lake | Drive Through the beautiful Jibhi - Jalori Pass
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise and have a delicious cup of tea.
- After having a wholesome breakfast, check out from the hotel and embark on the beautiful journey through the stunning Jibhi - Jalori Pass.
- Here, you can do a short hike to Serolsar Lake.
- Serolsar Lake is a beautiful marvel that quietly sits in the laps of nature.
- Surrounded by Alpine trees, the Serolsar Lake is held sacred by the locals and is also famous for the nearby temple dedicated to Goddess Budhi Nagin.
- You will then trek back to the Jalori pass from where you will be returning back to Jibhi.
- Once done exploring, return back to the hotel for a hearty dinner.
- Overnight stay in Jibhi.
Departure to Delhi/Chandigarh | Witness the ancient Himachali architecture at Chehni Kothi
- Wake up in the morning to beautiful mountain views.
- Have a delicious breakfast and complete the check-out formalities at the hotel.
- Board the vehicle and make a halt on the way, at Chehni Kothi in Banjar, an impressive tower build in old Himachali style, made of stones and wood, without using cement.
- Once done exploring, you will embark towards Aut Tunnel from where you will be boarding your overnight AC Volvo bus / Private vehicle as per the group size and availability back to Delhi/Chandigarh.
Arrival at Delhi/Chandigarh | End of Trip With Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- After passing through the hairpin bends and beautiful scenery, you will reach back to Delhi/Chandigarh in the morning.
- Once you arrive in Delhi, your amazing trip to Tirthan Valley comes to an end.
*Excluding applicable taxes
Freebies Inside | Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Honeymoon Tour
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)