4 Days Kashmir Honeymoon Tour
4 Days Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Highlights
- Relive the 'Ishq wala love' moment at Pahalgam with your partner strolling around the soft snow sheets walking hand in hand.
- Get enthralled by the towering Himalayan ranges draped in snow, scenic meadows and valleys, mighty glaciers, heavenly gardens, picturesque lakes, and pristine rivers in Kashmir with your partner
- Known as Heaven on Earth, Kashmir is bestowed with verdant meadows, lush valleys, dense forests, splendid temples, and serene lakes that serve as a perfect romantic backdrop
- Experience the Shikara Ride with your loved one while rowing heartshaped pedals and forming a backdrop of the silent sunset with your favorite music
- Ride World's Second Highest Cable Car circuit and experience the mesmerizing scenic views which are simply jaw dropping
4 Days Kashmir Honeymoon Tour
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
About the Tour:
Walk hand in hand with your better half to discover why Kashmir is called “Heaven on Earth” where every element has romance in it. From watching sunset together to spending some quality time for a Shikara ride on the rippling Dal Lake, Kashmir makes a perfect honeymoon destination. Take long strolls with your partner through colorful Mughal gardens (symbol of love) and the old part of the city for shopping distinctively-patterned handicrafts, colorful Pashmina shawls and beautiful Kashmiri outfits (pherans).
Offering much in the way of awe-inspiring sights, Pahalgam has been the location for several Bollywood films, including the superhit Betaab film (1983), after which is named the Betaab Valley. If a winter wonderland is what you’re looking for, then Gulmarg at the end of the year will fulfil that wish. And that’s just the tip of the snowy mountain!.
Quick Info :
Route: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Start point: Srinagar
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings.
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
We are recommended:
➔ Visit the Floating Vegetable Market at early morning and experience the culture of Mir Bahris
➔ Row your own Shikhara Boat at Dal Lake
➔ Drop by the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute
➔ Visit the Aru Valley - you can enjoy sightseeing and activities here
➔ In Baisaran you can get to ride ponies
➔ Visit the shooting spot of the Bollywood movie ‘Betaab’ -Betaab Valley
➔ Trekking at Pir Panjal
➔ Horse riding at Alpather Lake
➔ Have fun doing snow activities like skiing at Gulmarg
How to reach :
By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India..
By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has trains connectivity all over India.
By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi and Pahalgam to reach Srinagar.
Srinagar to Pahalgam | A Quiet Little Town Adorned with a blanket of Pine Trees and Crystal-Clear Rivers
- Meet and greet our representative in Srinagar who will help you with the transfers to Pahalgam.
- On reaching Pahalgam, complete the check-in formalities and rest for a while.
- With a number of trekking trails and camping sites, Pahalgam is a scenic paradise for adventure enthusiasts.
- Walk through the charming meadows to reach Aru valley and the Betaab valley that gained popularity after the shooting of various Bollywood movies.
- Walk on the famous snow bridge at Chandwanri which is a base of the annual Amarnath Ji Yatra.
- You can also choose to do river rafting in the gushing waters of the Lidder river.
- Head back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Pahalgam to Srinagar | Enjoy the Sky Changing its Colours during sunset at the Dal Lake
- Wake up and have a hearty breakfast.
- You can then get ready to transfer to Srinagar and for a lovely day exploring the city of Lakes and Gardens.
- You'll be passing through lush green meadows and gurgling streams to reach Srinagar where you will be directly transferred to a hotel.
- Take some rest and head out to visit the famous Mughal Gardens including the Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and the Shalimar Bagh (abode of love).
- These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace.
- You will also visit the Shankaracharya Temple and Hazratbal Shrine.
- Spend a lovely evening by relaxing in your Shikara as it glides through the glittery water of the Dal Lake.
- Enjoy a wonderful sunset or take a chance to shop from the lively colourful floating markets in the lake.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Excursion to Gulmarg | Admire the Appealing Panoramic View from Asia's Highest Cable Car
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for upcoming adventures.
- Proceed to Gulmarg, primarily famous for ski slopes and natural 18 holes golf course, which is also the highest golf course in the world.
- As you drive towards Gulmarg you can enjoy the splendour of nature and the snowy mountains that accompany you throughout the journey.
- Once you reach Gulmarg, the most essential thing is to go on the Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Kongdoori and Marry Shoulder.
- Enjoy the panoramic views floating above the valley and witness nature slowly unveiling its hidden beauty as you rise higher in the cable car.
- In the evening, drive back to Srinagar where you can check in to a beautiful houseboat rocking to the gentle waves of Dal Lake.
- Overnight stay and a romantic dinner at the houseboat in Srinagar.
Departure from Srinagar | Bid Adieu to the Paradise on Earth
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast and complete the checkout formalities.
- Get dropped at your desired location in Srinagar and end the trip with beautiful memories.
4 Days Kashmir Honeymoon Tour:
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)