Dream Honeymoon in Kashmir for 6 Days
Dream Honeymoon in Kashmir for 6 Days Highlights
- A Luxury stay in houseboats of Kashmir is a magical expereince with the sight of the moon reflected on the glassy lake, the cool breeze and the quiet gurgling sound of water helping you soothe your soul.
- Visit India's first colorful floating market, set against the beautiful backdrop, which marks it as a photographer's haven
- Stroll hand in hand through the alluring meadows of Betaab valley, named after a bollywood movie starring Sunny Deol and Amrita Singh
- Marvel the enchanting Kashmir Valley and the snow cladded peaks as you embark on the world's 2nd highest Gondola in Gulmarg
- Experience the Shikara Ride with your loved ones while rowing heartshaped pedals and forming a backdrop of the silent sunset with your favorite music
Dream Honeymoon in Kashmir for 6 Days
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
About the Tour:
Think of one of those romantic evenings when you are standing by the intricately carved cedar-wood railing of a luxurious houseboat marooned in the Land of Romance. From watching sunset together to spending some quality time for a Shikara ride on the rippling Dal Lake, Kashmir makes a perfect honeymoon destination.
Take long strolls with your partner through colourful Mughal gardens (symbol of love) and wear the traditional attire of Kashmir called Pheran in the old part of the city. Enjoy the magical moments while sipping a hot cup of Kahwa as you admire the golden sun merging with the silver snow in Gulmarg. Live a Bollywood dream by getting a postcard-perfect photograph against the flower-laden meadows of Sonmarg with your soulmate makes your honeymoon a memorable one.
Quick Info :
Route:Srinagar - Sonmarg - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Srinagar
Start point: Srinagar
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings.
➔ Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels
➔ Meals included as per itinerary
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ Honeymoon Freebies such as cake, bed decoration candle night dinner
We are recommended:
➔ Visit the Floating Vegetable Market early in the morning and witness the culture of Mir Bahris
➔ Taste the local cuisines Rogan Josh, Matschgand, Yakhni and Kashmiri Muji Gaad
➔ Head out to the most instagramable café of Srinagar Chai Jaai Tea Roo
➔ Shop Pashmina Shawls, Crafts and Décor.
➔ Visit the shooting spot at Betaab Valley of Bollywood movies like Betaab, Kashmir ki Kali, Highway and much more
➔ Enjoy the snow sports like skiing at Gulmarg
➔ Swing by Khilanmarg, which offers panoramic views of the majestic Himalayas.
➔ Apharwat Hills is yet another charming tourist attraction to visit.
➔ Get a chance to Horse ride at Alpather Lake
➔ Drop by the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute.
How to reach :
By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India..
By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has trains connectivity all over India.
By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi and Pahalgam to reach Srinagar.
Arrival in Srinagar | Welcome to the Land of Divine Love
- On reaching Srinagar, meet a representative who will transfer to your hotel.
- Complete the check-in formalities and relax for some time and then proceed for a tour to the beautiful city of Srinagar.
- Begin by seeking the blessing of Lord Shiva at his oldest shrine in Kashmir valley - the Shankaracharya Temple.
- Walk hand-in-hand with your partner as you explore the famous Mughal Gardens - The Nishat Bagh meaning the garden of pleasure and The Shalimar Bagh which means Abode of love.
- Visit the Chashma Shahi which is a natural spring that adds to the beauty of these Royal Gardens.
- End the day as you take a leisurely stroll around the beautiful Dal Lake.
- Return back for delicious dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel in Srinagar.
Excursion to Sonamarg | Explore the Famous Golden Meadows
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel with a beautiful view of Dal Lake.
- Post breakfast, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure to Sonamarg.
- Embark on a full-day excursion to the picturesque 'meadow of gold’ Sonmarg
- En route to Sonamarg, take a halt at beautiful spots and enjoy the scenic view and natural beauty.
- On arrival at Sonamarg, you can ride on a horse to visit Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year.
- You can also enjoy the most popular sports activities like white water rafting here in Sonamarg.
- Once done exploring Sonamarg, drive back to your hotel in Srinagar.
- Enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar to Pahalgam | Take Romantic Stroll in the Town Adorned with the Best of Scenery that Nature has to Offer
- After having a heaty breakfast, check out from the hotel.
- En route to Pahalgam, Visit Awantipura ruins and seek the blessings of Lord Vishnu from an 1100-year-old temple.
- On reaching Pahalgam, check into the hotel and head out for local sightseeing.
- Pahalgam with its lovely meadows, gurgling streams, apple orchards and a variety of trees, from pine to deodar, resembles a marvellous portrait.
- Walk hand in hand through the charming meadows to reach a small hamlet of Baisaren which is set in the pine and fir forest and offers the best views in Kashmir.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Pahalgam to Srinagar | Enjoy the Sky Changing its Colours during sunset at the Dal Lake
- Wake up in the morning, have your breakfast, complete the check-out formalities and leave from Pahalgam to Srinagar.
- Upon arrival at Srinagar, you will be transferred to a beautiful houseboat floating quietly on the crystal clear waters of Dal lake.
- Enjoy some time admiring the beautiful views of the surroundings from your houseboat.
- After having some rest, you can go on a shopping spree at the busting Lal Chowk where you can buy leather goods, embroidered mats and carpets, antique jewellery and the highly demanded Pashmina shawls.
- In the evening, enjoy a romantic 'Shikhara ride' at Dal Lake overlooking a beautiful sunset.
- You can then return back to your houseboat for a romantic meal and an overnight stay in Srinagar.
Excursion to Gulmarg | Admire the Appealing Panoramic View from Asia's Highest Cable Car
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for upcoming adventures.
- Proceed to Gulmarg, primarily famous for ski slopes and natural 18 holes golf course, which is also the highest golf course in the world.
- As you drive towards Gulmarg you can enjoy the splendour of nature and the snowy mountains that accompany you throughout the journey.
- Once you reach Gulmarg, the most essential thing is to go on the Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Kongdoori and Marry Shoulder.
- Enjoy the panoramic views floating above the valley and witness nature slowly unveiling its hidden beauty as you rise higher in the cable car.
- In the evening, drive back to Srinagar where you can check in to a beautiful houseboat rocking to the gentle waves of Dal Lake.
- Overnight stay and a romantic dinner at the houseboat in Srinagar.
Departure from Srinagar | It's Time to Say Goodbye to the Paradise on Earth
- Wake up, have a sumptuous breakfast and pack your bags.
- Check out from the houseboat and reach your desired drop off point in Srinagar.
- Head back home with a bundle of lovely memories from the mountains.
*Excluding applicable taxes
Dream Honeymoon in Kashmir for 6 Days
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)