Kuramathi Maldives Resort
Kuramathi Maldives Resort Highlights
- Nestled in the laps of Rasdhoo Atoll Island, Kuramathi is situated around lush gardens to let you experience the best of nature
- Soothe your body and quiet the mind while enjoying the rejuvenating spa treatment in the Spa Lounge
- On Kuramathi, you find a fully equipped PADI/SSI dive centre offering a wide range of underwater adventures including the chance to dive with manta rays.
- A full range of excursions is available including island hopping, visits to local islands, snorkelling trips, sunset cruise and big game fishing.
- Kuramathi Medical Centre is one of the best equipped facility in this area, and features the largest hyperbaric (decompression) chamber in the Maldives.
- Treat your hunger pangs with the lip-smacking meals served to you during your stay at Kuramathi Maldives Resort.
- Kuramathi Maldives offers nine à la carte restaurants featuring a range of cuisine to suit all palates
Kuramathi Maldives Resort Overview
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Resort Location: Kuramathi, Ari Atoll
About Kuramathi Maldives Resort:
Kuramathi Maldives is widely famous for its exceptional holiday experience that has got unique twists to suit every kind of traveller. The resort is just a perfect place for a romantic getaway of couples and a fun-filled environment for family vacationers who seek to enjoy quality time.
The Kuramathi Maldives resort packs in all sorts of modern amenities in the middle of alluring natural sophistication. During your stay at this place, you can think of taking a sensual spa treatment along with your beloved partner, spend time exploring the vibrant coral ridges, head out on culinary adventures, and many other exciting and thrilling activities.
Kuramathi resort is widely famous for its villa accommodation that is scattered around the lush green garden area facing the long beaches. The surroundings remain untouched and unspoiled to make sure that guests can stroll along in their leisure time through the virgin side of Maldives.
The Kuramathi Maldives has also got well-furnished pool villas equipped with all sorts of modern amenities. You can choose to marvel at the sundecks with sun loungers with your family members in the secluded environment. in addition to the three primary international buffet restaurants, Kuramathi features nine à la carte restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine to suit all palates. There are six bars around the island that serves classic style and tropical mixed drinks.
- Beach Villa:- The Beach Villas are individual villas hidden within the abundant vegetation, yet only a few steps away from the beach. Facing the lagoon side of the island, they feature king-sized four-poster beds, wooden decks at the front with daybeds, and sun loungers.
- Beach Bungalow:- Sited amongst the natural gardens of the island, the wooden Beach Bungalow is dedicated to couples celebrating romance. The bedroom features a king-sized four-poster bed and an inviting daybed, whilst the deck outside offers a daybed and sunloungers for two. The bathroom is large and open-air and includes a tempting whirlpool (hot tub) in the corner.
- Superior Beach Villa:-These villas are contemporary in design. Round in shape, the villa includes a wooden deck featuring an alluring built-in outdoor daybed and sun loungers. The bedroom is spacious and minimalist, displaying a modern king-sized low bed as the centrepiece. The open-air bathroom leads to an outdoor whirlpool (hot tub).
- Deluxe Beach Villa:-Facing the turquoise lagoon, these villas feature oversized wooden decks with sun loungers, a sun umbrella, and a daybed. The bedroom features a king-sized four-poster bed and a built-in sunlit daybed. The bathroom has a bath, twin vanities, a shower, and an expansive outdoor area with a rainfall shower, a sala bed for two, and an inviting whirlpool (hot tub) on an elevated deck.
- Two Bedroom Beach House:-Ideal for families or friends traveling together, the Two Bedroom Beach Houses have two stories each featuring separate living spaces, with individual entrances. These duplex villas are located at the top end of the island facing either the lagoon or reef, each accommodating 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
- Water Villa:-These over the water retreats offer all creature comforts that you can wish for, combined with complete privacy. The villas also include an oversized two-tiered sundeck with your whirlpool (hot tub), sun loungers, and sun umbrellas. Enjoy panoramic views of the Indian Ocean.
- Deluxe Water Villa:-Set in the middle of our vast turquoise lagoon, the Deluxe Water Villa features a king-sized bed and a daybed. The spacious bathroom offers a freestanding bath and opens onto an expansive deck with steps down to the azure waters.
- Water Villa with Pool
- The Water Villas with Pool:- These are located either in the crystal clear lagoon or facing the house reef, all featuring modern interiors similar to the Deluxe Water Villas. These villas also include a private pool (18sqm) overlooking the ocean.
- Pool Villa:-Set right at the edge of the beach, enter the Pool Villas through your own private courtyard. The bedroom boasts views out to the infinity pool (18sqm) matching the picturesque vista beyond.
- Thunder Water Villa with Pool:-These villas are identical to the Water Villas with Pool, in style, and size yet provides for even a better experience as they are located just on the edge of the famous Kuramathi sandbank.
- Honeymoon Pool Villa:-Designed for couples celebrating romance and wedded bliss, these are large one-bedroom villas with a separate living area. A 10-meter lap pool completes this piece of heaven. A private sanctuary at the back features an open-air bathroom with twin vanities, a large ceiling LED-lit shower, a bath for two, and an air-conditioned dining area.
Kuramathi Maldives Resort Handpicked Inclusions:
- Savor delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner as per variant selected.
- Round Speedboat transfers to and fro from the airport and resort.
- Honeymoon Freebies include flower decoration on bed chocolate or macaron a bottle of wine.
- Wi-Fi access- Share your precious moments with your friends on social media using a high-speed internet connection.
- Business center- For an uninterrupted meeting during the business trip, the resort provides conference rooms.
- Laundry service- Did your clothes get wrinkled in the luggage? There is no need to worry the resort provides laundry service at an extra charge to ensure you look well dressed always.
- Room service- Don't feel to step out of the room and just want to feel the cozy comfort? Enjoy all-day room service and stay in your comfort zone.
- Other- Other amenities include refrigerator, bathrobe & bath slippers, wardrobe, open sky shower, and comfortable lounge chairs in a private balcony, and many more.
- Dining- A multi-cuisine restaurant with world-class chefs is available at the resort who will be ready to treat your taste buds with delicious dishes.
- Spa- Get a body relaxing spa experience along with soothing massages at the wellness spa with specially curated music.
- Recreation and Sports- A variety of spaces, for a wide variety of events – outdoor sports, a state-of-the-art business retreat, indoor games, and lots more!
- Fitness Studio- If you are a health freak, the resort ensures that your exercise should not be missed on a single day. A state-of-the-art gym and fitness studio is available to all guests for workouts using modern fitness equipment.
Surcharge Dates- There will be dates when the room price shall increase as surcharges will apply during Christmas, and New Year, etc.
How to Reach Kuramathi Maldives Resort?
Kuramathi Maldives Resort is situated at Kuramathi, Ari Atoll It is 60 km away from Maldives International Airport and It takes approximately 20 minutes to reach the resort via Seaplane
*Excluding applicable taxes
Kuramathi Maldives Resort: , Maldives:
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)