Jaisalmer Jodhpur Combo Sightseeing Tour
Jaisalmer Jodhpur Combo Sightseeing Tour
- Visit one of the most preserved and largest fort of India, Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur and take pictures of the vibrant blue city from the top
- Venture out on a camel ride amidst the beautiful sand dunes while taking a stroll around the Gadisar lake
- Visit the World’s Largest Desert Living Fort - Jaisalmer Fort, and listen to the folk-tales by the locals residing in the fort till date
- Relive the bollywood moments at the Sam Sand Dunes where many blockbuster movies were shot like - Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Airlift, Parmanu and many more.
- Take blessings from the miraculous Tanot Mata Temple near Sam sand Dunes where it is believed that due to the divine powers present near this temple, defused over 3000 bombs and saved many soldiers' lives
Jaisalmer Jodhpur Combo Sightseeing Tour Overview
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
About the Tour:
"Khamma Ghani", it says, and has the beauty that never betrays. In every street you will find a new ritual, in every face, you'll see an acquaintance. A fun-filled getaway to the land of Maharajas, lakes, grace, emotions, adventure, and vibrancy. Rajasthan with its royal essence welcomes you with all its heart.
Breathe in the charm of Jaipur, a place known as the Pink city of India for it holds a symbol of hospitality. Witness the charm of Lake Pichola in Udaipur and the grace it holds when the sun splashes its golden shimmering light as it sets on the naked Aravali hills. Listen to the stories buried in the walls of the "Golden Fort" of Jaisalmer from the generations of people who still continue to live there. The magnificent city painted with vivid hues of blue, Jodhpur is a delight to one's eyes. The blue city of India has a charm that revolves in the air. Don't forget to catch a Ghoomar performance while relishing the flavours of delicious Rajasthani cuisines and make sure you twirl with the folk dancer to the rhythm of local musical instruments.
Quick Info :
Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
Route: Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
Start point: Jodhpur
➔ Stay in hygienic and sanitized hotels (As per the variant selected)
➔ Buffet breakfast as per the Itinerary
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ Complimentary Camel safari, Bonfire, and Cultural Dance at Camp
➔ All toll tax, parking, fuel, and driver allowances.
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (SUV/Sedan) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
We are recommended:
➔ Tickle your taste buds by trying the world-famous Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada of Janta Sweets
➔ Learn about the unique culture and language of the indigenous tribes by taking a Bishnoi Village Safari
➔ Update your feed with a beautiful picture against the backdrop of the iconic blue houses of Jodhpur
➔ Pay homage to the 350cc Royal Enfield Bullet bike and learn about its mysterious appearance at Om Banna Temple
➔ Visit the Kuldhara village to know why the entire village was cursed and abandoned overnight
➔ Glide over the desert and feel the sand hitting your face as you go dune bashing in an SUV at Sam Sand Dunes
➔ Drive through the vast Thar desert and have a close encounter with the desert animals at the desert national park safari
➔ Taste the Bhang Lassi at the authorized Bhang Shops in Jaisalmer
How to reach :
By Air: The best way to Reach Jodhpur is via Air as the City has its own Domestic Airport, located just 5 kilometers from the city center.
By Rail: Another Good option is through Jodhpur railhead as it is well connected by Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata. Even the luxurious 'Palace on Wheels' also visits the city of royal splendor. .
By Road: One can also through Cabs / Buses as Jodhpur is well-connected with national and state highways that connect cities like Delhi, Ahmedabad, Udaipur and Jaipur.
Arrival at Jodhpur and Transfer to Jaisalmer | Welcome to the Golden Lands of Rajasthan
- Reach Jodhpur where you will be meeting a representative who will help you with the transfers to Jaisalmer.
- En route, you will take a short stopover at the Jaisalmer War Memorial, which honors the contributions and sacrifices of war heroes, and also traces the evolution of the Indian Army.
- On arrival in Jaisalmer, check in to your hotel and take some rest.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Sightseeing in Jaisalmer | Explore the Secrets Hidden Behind the Beautiful Sand Dunes
- After breakfast, you will proceed to uncover the secrets hidden behind the Golden Sands of the Thar Desert in Jaisalmer.
- You will first visit the golden Jaisalmer Fort that looks like it has just risen from the sands with its golden limestone walls.
- You will then visit the beautiful royal Havelis including Patwon-Ki-Haveli, Nathmal-Ki-Haveli, and Salim Singh-Ki-Haveli that speaks of the royal past.
- Dating back from the 12th to 15th century, these Havelis feature exquisite carvings and filigreed work.
- After experiencing the stunning architectural marvels you will proceed to the beautiful Gadisar Lake.
- Depart for a camel ride to the beautiful Sam Sand Dunes overlooking a spectacular sunset.
- You will then proceed to check in to the desert camps and enjoy folk performances by the locals while enjoying a bonfire.
- Have a scrumptious and authentic Rajasthani meal.
- Overnight stay at the Desert Camp in Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer to Jodhpur | Travel back to the Beautiful Sun City
- Wake up at your camps to a beautiful morning in the desert and enjoy a delicious breakfast.
- You will then depart to Jodhpur and on the way enjoy stunning scenic views for which Rajasthan is famous.
- On arrival in Jodhpur, get checked in to the hotel and take some rest.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and you are free to explore the beautiful city on your own.
- Later in the evening return back to your hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Jodhpur.
Sightseeing in Jodhpur | Home to the Impregnable Mehrangarh Fort
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise and have your breakfast.
- You will then be proceeding to explore the stunning blue city of Jodhpur.
- First, proceed to the beautiful Umaid Bhavan Palace, which is built on a vast 26 acres and is one of the world's largest private residences.
- You will then proceed to the majestic Mehrangarh Fort that stands on a perpendicular cliff, four hundred feet above the skyline of Jodhpur.
- Then visit the beautiful memorial made in marble, the Jaswant Thada, often described as the “Taj Mahal of Marwar”.
- In the evening, you can visit the colorful local market and shop for some authentic antiques and classic handicrafts.
- Return back to the hotel in Jodhpur for an overnight stay.
Departure from Jodhpur | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, pack your bags and a bundle of memories.
- Complete the check-out formalities from the hotel.
- Conclude the tour with beautiful memories on reaching your desired destination in Jodhpur for your onward journey.
*Excluding applicable taxes
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)