8days, 7nights Tour Of Himachal Pradesh
8days, 7nights Tour Of Himachal Pradesh Highlights
- Bring out the child in you on the toy train ride of Shimla while humming the songs of your travel playlist
- Visit the St. John in the Wilderness Church and know the story by locals why it is called The Home of God and Ghost
- Spin the holy wheel while enchating 'Om Mani Padme Hum' and take the blessings on visiting Dalai Lama Monastery, in Dharamshala
- Experience the thrill of sailing in the air and get a bird’s eye view while Paragliding above the Solang Valley
- Hike up to the Jhakhoo Hill and take the blessings from the 33-m-high statue of the Lord Hanuman staring back at you
Dharamshala Mcleodganj Tour Package Overview
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
About the Tour:
The mountainous landscape of Himachal Pradesh, at the foothills of the Himalayas, is made up of a series of valleys and snow-covered peaks. It's deservedly favored by adventure lovers but also provides a refreshing escape for those who are craving crisp mountain air.
Plenty of memory cards and spare camera batteries are required here- the mainly mountainous state of Himachal Pradesh north of Delhi is blessed with some of India’s most photogenic scenery, as well as friendly, smiling locals, historic towns and villages, and more besides. With spectacular snowy peaks and plunging river valleys, beautiful Himachal is India’s outdoor adventure playground. From trekking and climbing to rafting, paragliding and skiing, if it can be done in the mountains, it can be done here
Quick Info :
Route: Delhi/Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Rohtang - Dharamshala -Delhi/Chandigarh
Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
Start point: Delhi/ Chandigarh Airport
Endpoint: Delhi/ Chandigarh Airport
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
➔ Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
➔ All applicable taxes
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
We are recommended:
➔ Must have adventure at Highest Go kart Track in the world, Kufri
➔ Take control of your paddle as you River Raft on Chilled Beas River
➔ Satiate your Adrenaline rush with Solang Valley, Zorbing and much more at Solang Valley
➔ Refresh yourself with locally brewed Rice Beer, popularly known as Chang
➔ Explore the origination of Highest waterfall of Mcleodganj, Bhagsunath
➔ If you are a Momo Lover, then Ajutai's Momos at Dharamshala are a must have
How to reach :
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a feasible option for traveling to Manali as it serves both domestic and international flights.
By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: One of the best Options will be through Buses as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu among others.
Delhi/Chandigarh to Shimla | A Beautiful Town Encapsulated by Magical Misty Hills
- Upon arrival at Delhi Airport/railway station, get welcomed by a representative who will help you reach Shimla by private vehicle depending on the group size.
- Fondly referred to as the 'Queen of Hills', Shimla is a very popular hill town of Himachal Pradesh.
- Once you reach Shimla, complete the check-in formalities at the Hotel and take some rest.
- Enjoy the lip smacking Dinner
- Overnight stay in the hotel at Shimla.
Sightseeing in Shimla and Excursion to Kufri | A Haven for Nature Enthusiasts with Beautiful Hiking Trails
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the morning at the hotel and then head out for local sightseeing in Shimla.
- You will be visiting Kalibari Temple that was built in 1845 and is dedicated to Goddess Kali, also known as Shyamala from where Shimla derives its name.
- Then you will trek to the top of Jakhoo Hill to visit the ancient temple which is dedicated to Lord Hanuman and visit the Christ Church which is a parish in the Diocese of Amritsar.
- Later in the afternoon, you will proceed towards Kufri, which passes through the splendid Hasan Valley and is known for its scenic beauty and pleasant weather.
- Visit the Himalayan Zoo which is home to wildlife like Felines, Antelopes and other birds including Monal, the state bird of Himachal Pradesh.
- You can also choose to hike up the Mahasu Peak, one of the highest points in Kufri, that offers stunning views of the Badrinath and Kedarnath ranges.
- Later in the evening travel back to Shimla for the overnight stay.
Shimla to Manali Via Kullu Valley | Relish the Stunning Views of the Beautiful Valley of the Gods
- Start your morning with a delicious breakfast and get ready to depart to Manali.
- On the way when passing through the Mandi district, you will see the beautiful Pandoh Dam which offers views that are refreshing for the eyes, mind, and soul.
- You will then stop for sightseeing at Kullu which is a paradise for nature lovers.
- Visit the amazing Himalayan National Park with hosts a large variety of flora and fauna and the pious Raghunath Temple.
- You will also visit some of the other famous temples and landmarks in Kullu before continuing your journey towards Manali.
- Reach Manali and check-in to the hotel and take s some rest.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and you can explore the surroundings of the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
Sightseeing in Manali | A Township Nestled in the Picturesque Beas River Valley
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the Ultimate experience in Manali
- Take an adventure stroll at Solang Valley, where you can enjoy adventure activities like Zorbing, Paragliding.
- Once back to Manali, you can also visit the Tibetan Monastery- not only a place of worship but also a Tibetan culture center.
- Visit, Jagatsukh- a small village that houses old Shikara-style temples and Vashisht Kund- hot water sulphur springs.
- Hadimba Devi Temple- an ancient temple around 450 years old that is dedicated to Hadimba Devi wide of one of the Pandava brothers Bhim,
- Go to Club House In the evening and spend leisure time at Mall Road.
- Enjoy the flavorsome dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
Excursion to Rohtang Pass | Witness Spellbinding Views of Geypan Peaks
- Wake up early in the morning and enjoy a wholesome breakfast after which you will head to the green and misty high mountains of Rohtang Pass.
- At Rohtang Pass, you can opt to participate in adventure activities like Skiing, Snow Mobile Ride, Snow Tube Ride at an extra cost.
- En route to Rohtang pass, you will pass through the small village of Kothi, Gulaba Viewpoint, Rahala Waterfalls and a shanty town of Marhi with roadside restaurants.
- Pose along gleefully with each other as these spots provide the perfect photo opportunity due to the beauty that abounds.
- After a scenic ride through high passes, return back to the hotel for a delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay in Manali.
Enroute Dharamshala via Kullu Valley | The Holy Residence of Dalai Lama
- Wake up with the fresh air in the mountains and enjoy your hearty breakfast.
- Start your drive to the famous Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery / Kais Monastery
- After Kullu you will visit Manikaran where you can enjoy the famous Gurudwara and natural hot water spring which is also said to be radio-active which cures many skin diseases. According to an ancient saying,` Manikaran is connected with Lord Shiva and his divine concert Goddess Parvati.
- Reach Dharamshala and Overnight stay at the hotel
Sightseeing in Dharamshala | A Beautiful Town where the Spirituality Meets the Nature
- Wake up early to enjoy the mesmerising views of the sun rising above the beautiful Dhauladhar Ranges.
- Have a hearty breakfast beforehand set off to the nearby Naddi Village.
- On the way, you will visit Dal Lake, which is the holiest lake in the upper Dharamshala near Naddi.
- Then visit St. John Church, which is a marvellous church that stands between the thick deodar forest near McLeod Ganj.
- Visit Bhagsu Nag Temple, a very popular temple dedicated to Lord Shiva along with the famous Bhagsu Waterfall.
- Visit the Tibetan Monastery, which is the main and most popular tourist attraction in Dharamshala city.
- In the evening, watch the temple of His Holiness “The Dalai Lama” and explore many Tibetan markets, restaurants, and Tibetan handicraft shops.
- Later return back to the hotel in Dharamshala for an overnight stay.
Departure | End of the Tranquil Trip
- Once you reach Delhi, your tour to Himachal Pradesh comes to an end.
*Excluding applicable taxes
8days, 7nights Tour Of Himachal Pradesh From Delhi/Chandigarh
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)