Freebies Inside | Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Honeymoon Tour
Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Honeymoon Tour Highlights
- Get you best honeymoon moments captured exclusively with WandererWhiz, giving you many romantic moments to cherish for life
- Wrap together in the cozy mountain weather in the town that brags of serene landscapes and vivacious culture with fairytale backdrop of the Himalayas
- Behold the views of enchanting glaciers, bottleneck roads, slithering rivers, and 360° panoramic views of magnificent mountains ranges throughout the journey
- Feel the magical Swiss vibes as you walk hand in hand with your partner in the meadows of Khajjiar
- Spin the holy wheel while chanting 'Om Mani Padme Hum' and seek blessings for your newly married life on visiting Dalai Lama Monastery, in Dharamshala
- Take an evening stroll at the Mall Road, shop some souvenirs, enjoy the local food like Siddhu, Thukpa, Red Rice
Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Honeymoon Tour Overview
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
About the Tour:
Celebrate the romantic milestones in your life your soulmate to the enigmatic destinations surrounded by snow-covered mountains, wooded deodar forests, apple orchards, wild colorful flowers, verdant landscapes, and the tumbling Beas River. Spend your fairytale honeymoon in the captivating hill station of Dharamshala that will engulf the newlyweds in its natural beauty and grace them with the holy blessings from the Dalai Lama. This honeymoon tour will take you into a whole new world, where you can collect some romantic moments in the lap of nature while enjoying the cozy weather.
Make some unforgettable memories with your partner while walking hand in hand along the roads flanked by high peaks and seek blessings at the ancient Hadimba Temple. Seek blessings from the red-robed monks at the monasteries and pray for a happy life together by rolling the golden prayer wheels. Spend some quality time with your partner in the vibrant cafes nestled amidst these aesthetic landscapes as you relish your taste buds in the delicious Tibetan food.
Quick Info :
Route: Delhi/Chandigarh - Manali - Solang - Dharamshala - McLeodganj - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Delhi/Chandigarh
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Start point: Delhi/ Chandigarh
Endpoint: Delhi/ Chandigarh
➔ Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ All toll tax, parking, fuel, and driver allowances
➔ Honeymoon Freebies (1 Night): Special candlelight dinner in a romantic setup and bed decoration
➔ Add sweetness to your honeymoon with cake and Kesar Pista Milk
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
We are recommended:
➔ Take control of your paddle as you River Raft on Chilled Beas River
➔ Satiate your Adrenaline rush with Paragliding, Zorbing, and much more at Solang Valley
➔ If you are a Momo Lover, then Ajutai's Momos at Dharamshala are a must-have
➔ Shop for intricate handicrafts and souvenirs at Tibetan Market
➔ Beat the cold of Manali with warm pristine waters, set amidst the Virgin valleys of the Vashisth village.
➔ Explore the origination of the Highest waterfall of Mcleodganj, Bhagsunath
How to reach :
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a feasible option for traveling to Manali as it serves both domestic and international flights.
By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: One of the best Options will be through Buses as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu among others.
Delhi/Chandigarh to Manali | Set-off on a Journey to the Himalayan Highlands
- Reach a predetermined spot in Delhi/Chandigarh where a representative will greet you and help you with the smooth transfer from Delhi/Chandigarh to Manali.
- The overnight journey takes you through some of the most scenic views as you travel to the majestic Himalayas to reach Manali the next morning.
Sightseeing at Manali | A Township Nestled in the Picturesque Beas River Valley
- Reach Manali where you will be meeting a representative who will help you get transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- Complete the check-in formalities and rest for some time.
- You will first visit the mystical Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals refer to as the heart of Manali and is located amidst the beautiful Deodar trees.
- You will then proceed to visit the Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple to feel the spiritual aura.
- Surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets, the Tibetan Monastery is a famous sight that you will visit.
- Later, in the evening you are free to explore the Mall road, where you can visit some of the best cafes in Manali or indulge in a shopping spree.
- In the evening, return back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Manali.
Excursion to Solang Valley | A Paradise for Adventure Enthusiasts
- Wake up and treat your taste buds with a yummy breakfast.
- Today you will be heading out for your Solang Valley tour which is sometimes also called “Snow Valley” and is a haven for adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers.
- The valley hosts various winter adventure sports and is admired for its beauty.
- This mesmerizing snow valley offers some adventure activities such as snowboarding, paragliding and zorbing to try your hands on.
- After a day full of thrill and excitement, return back to the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
Manali to Dharamshala | Holy Residence of Dalai Lama and Tibetan Monks
- After having breakfast, pack your bags and start your journey to Dharamshala via Palampur.
- On the way, you will witness the scenic views of Kullu Valley, Palampur Tea Garden, Baijnath, and Chamunda Devi Temple.
- As you reach Dharamshala, get checked in at the hotel and unwind.
- Take a stroll to the nearby places while exploring around.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Excursion to Mcleodganj and transfer to Dalhousie | Travel to gaze at the majestic Dhauladhar range
- Wake up in the morning and have a delicious breakfast.
- Check out from the hotel and travel to the beautiful suburb town of McLeod Ganj near Dharamshala.
- McLeod Ganj is the spiritual capital of Buddhists and is home to the Dalai Lama, the spiritual leader of Buddhists.
- You will be visiting the famous Bhagsunath Temple along with the beautiful Bhagsunath Waterfalls.
- Then continue your sightseeing tour visiting the serene Dal Lake and the beautiful little hamlet known as the Naddi Village.
- Before proceeding to Dalhousie, visit the Kangra Art Museum and the War Memorial.
- Visit the picturesque Dharamshala Cricket Stadium that offers stunning views of the snow-capped Himalayas and is one of the highest sports grounds in the world.
- Later, begin your transfer to Dalhousie.
- Upon reaching, check in to the hotel and call it a day.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Dalhousie.
Excursion to Khajjiar and Departure | A Quaint Little Hamlet known as the 'Mini Switzerland of India'<
- Wake up to a beautiful morning in the mountains and have a delicious breakfast.
- Check out from the hotel and proceed for the Dalhousie Sightseeing tour.
- You can enjoy boating at Chamera lake, hike up at the Kalatop wildlife sanctuary and also pay your respects at the Chamunda Devi Temple.
- You will then head to Khajjiar where you can choose to visit famous places like Khajjiar Lake and the Khajji Nag Temple.
- Drive back to Dalhousie and stroll in the famous shopping place of Dalhousie town, known as The Mall in Gandhi Chowk.
- Later, in the evening collect your baggage from the hotel and get dropped at the bus stop to board your Volvo bus to Delhi/Chandigarh.
- Depart from the mountains with happy memories.
- Overnight bus to Delhi/Chandigarh.
Reach Delhi/Chandigarh | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- After passing through the hairpin bends and beautiful scenery, you will reach back to Delhi/chandigarh in the morning.
- Once you arrive in Delhi/Chandigarh, your amazing trip comes to an end.
*Excluding applicable taxes
Freebies Inside | Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Honeymoon Tour
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)