Romantic Escapade to Kashmir Valley
Romantic Escapade to Kashmir Valley Highlights
- Experience the Shikara Ride with your loved one while rowing heartshaped pedals and forming a backdrop of the silent sunset with your favorite music
- Known as Heaven on Earth, Kashmir is bestowed with verdant meadows, lush valleys, dense forests, splendid temples and serene lakes that serves as a perfect romantic backdrop.
- Marvel the enchanting Kashmir Valley and the snow cladded peaks as you embark on the world's 2nd highest Gondola in Gulmarg
- Stroll hand in hand through the alluring meadows of Betaab valley, named after a bollywood movie starring Sunny Deol and Amrita Singh
- Treat your taste buds with flavourful delicacies of Kashmir like Kahwa Tea or Wazwan /Rogan Josh etc
Romantic Escapade to Kashmir Valley
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
About the Tour:
Spend your newly married moments in the captivating Kashmir Valley from admiring the crisscrossed chinar tree-lined roads to spending romantic time in the glittering Dal Lake surrounded by houseboats. Take long strolls with your partner through colorful Mughal gardens (symbol of love) and the old part of the city for shopping distinctively-patterned handicrafts, colorful Pashmina shawls and beautiful Kashmiri outfits (Pherans)..
From lush green plains to the snow-covered mountains, drive through the most captivating roads from Srinagar to Gulmarg which will refuse your eyes to blink while marking your way to the heartland of winter sports. Sit back and watch the shepherd boys wave as they cross the banks of the foaming and gurgling Lidder River which curves its way around the mountains to nearby spots like Aru Valley or Betaab Valley. Live a Bollywood dream by getting a postcard-perfect photograph against the flower-laden meadows of Sonmarg with your soulmate and make your honeymoon a memorable one.
Quick Info :
Route: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg - Pahalgam - Srinagar
Start point: Srinagar
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings.
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
We are recommended:
➔ Visit the Floating Vegetable Market at early morning and experience the culture of Mir Bahris
➔ Row your own Shikhara Boat at Dal Lake
➔ Head out to the most intsagramable cafe Chai Jaai Tea Room
➔ Enjoy Adventure activities at Aru Valley
➔ In Baisaran you can get to ride ponies
➔ Visit the shooting spot at Betaab Valley of Bollywood movies like ‘Betaab’ Kashmir ki Kali, Highway and much more
➔ Shop Pashmina Shawls, handmade crafts and decor
➔ Trekking at Pir Panjal
➔ Apharwat Hills is yet another charming tourist attraction to visit.
➔ Horse riding at Alpather Lake
➔ Drop by the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute.
How to reach :
By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India..
By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has trains connectivity all over India.
By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi and Pahalgam to reach Srinagar.
Reach Srinagar | Welcome to The Paradise on Earth
- Meet a representative at the pre-decided spot in Srinagar where he will give you a quick overview of the entire tour.
- You will then be transferred to a hotel in Srinagar.
- Complete the check-in formalities, rest for some time and later head out to explore Srinagar.
- Visit the famous Mughal Gardens including the Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and the Shalimar Bagh (abode of love).
- These gardens stretch out for several kilometres on the eastern shore of Dal Lake and feature the Zabarwan hills in the background.
- You will also visit the Tulip Gardens(Asia’s largest tulip garden), Botanical Gardens, Chashma Shahi, Pari Mahal & Famous Hazratbal.
- In the evening, spend some time near the lake and explore the nearby places.
- Return back to the hotel to enjoy a scrumptious dinner
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Excursion to Sonamarg | Walk Around the Famed Golden Meadows
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel with a beautiful view of Dal Lake.
- Post breakfast, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure to Sonamarg.
- Embark on a full-day excursion to the picturesque 'meadow of gold’ Sonmarg
- En route Sonamarg, take a halt at beautiful spots and enjoy the scenic view and natural beauty.
- On arrival at Sonamarg, you can ride on a horse to visit Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year.
- You can also enjoy the most popular sports activities like white water rafting here in Sonamarg.
- Once done exploring Sonamarg, drive back to your hotel in Srinagar.
- Enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Srinagar.
Excursion to Gulmarg | Admire the Appealing Panoramic View from Asia's Highest Cable Car
- Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast, and then proceed on a scenic route from Pahalgam to Gulmarg.
- Once you reach Gulmarg you will be going for a Gondola Ride, which is the prime attraction in Gulmarg and offers stunning panoramic views of the snow-capped mountains.
- Enjoy the panoramic views floating above the valley and witness nature slowly unveiling its hidden beauty as you rise higher in the cable car.
- Primarily famous for ski slopes, Gulmarg will be a great place where you can also indulge in various adventure sports like skiing and paragliding before returning back to Srinagar.
- On your way back you can enjoy the splendour of nature and the snowy mountains that accompany you throughout the journey.
- Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar to Pahalgam | A Beautiful Town Adorned with the Best of Scenery that Nature has to Offer
- Wake up to a fabulous view of the snow-capped mountains, enjoy a hearty breakfast and check-out from the hotel.
- You will then proceed towards Pahalgam, also known as the valley of shepherds.
- On arrival at Pahalgam, check in to the hotel and relax for a while before proceeding towards the Beautiful Aru Valley.
- Aru Valley is a small village that is famous for its scenic beauty and here you can indulge in various adventure activities.
- Then proceed towards one of the most popular tourist destinations, the Betaab Valley, which offers stunning views of Lidder River surrounded by heavenly natural charm.
- Further, you will be visiting Chandanwari, which is famous for its snow bridge and is also the starting point of the holy Amarnath Yatra.
- After a day full of beautiful sightseeing and thrilling adventures, return back to the hotel in Pahalgam and call it a day.
Pahalgam to Srinagar | Enjoy the Famous Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Wake up in the morning, have your breakfast, complete the check-out formalities and leave from Pahalgam to Srinagar.
- Upon arrival at Srinagar, you will be transferred to a beautiful houseboat floating quietly on the crystal clear waters of Dal lake.
- Enjoy some time admiring the beautiful views of the surroundings from your houseboat.
- After having some rest, you can go on a shopping spree at the busting Lal Chowk where you can buy leather goods, embroidered mats and carpets, antique jewellery and the highly demanded Pashmina shawls.
- In the evening, enjoy a romantic 'Shikhara ride' at Dal Lake overlooking a beautiful sunset.
- You can then return back to your houseboat for a romantic meal and an overnight stay in Srinagar.
Srinagar | Bid Farewell to The City of Lakes
- Wake up in the morning to a beautiful view of snow-capped mountains, enjoy a wholesome breakfast and check out from the houseboat.
- Conclude the tour after being dropped off at your desired location in Srinagar.
*Excluding applicable taxes
Romantic Escapade to Kashmir Valley:
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)