Cultural Rajasthan Highlights
- Admire the beauty of Amer Fort by visiting the most authentic Sheesh Mahal where the legendary song ‘Pyaar kiya toh darna kya’ was shot
- Dip into it for shopping sprees near the Red Fort and take pictures of the photogenic corners of the city
- Visit the miraculous Tanot Mata Temple near Sam sand Dunes where it is believed that due to the divine powers present near this temple, defused over 3000 bombs and saved many soldiers' lives.
- Float lavishly and marvel at the sight of the lake that completely turns orange during sundown
- Capture the beauty of the universally admired masterpiece - Taj Mahal, and realize why it is one of the 7 Wonders of the World
Cultural Rajasthan Overview
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
About the Tour:
Celebrate your romantic milestones with your soulmate and uncover the hidden secrets of the Golden Triangle and Royal Rajasthan. From the incredibly beautiful Taj Mahal to the Golden Sand Dunes of Thar Desert, the tour dives deep to explore the rich culture and traditions of India. Take long strolls with your partner through Mughal architectural wonders like the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar and munch in the famous paranthas at Paranthe wali gali, Chaat at Chandani Chowk and kebabs at Khan Market. .
Create beautiful memories as you hold hands together and walk towards the enigmatic Taj Mahal on the banks of the Yamuna River. Visit the blushing pink city and capture endless videos and time-laps of the world famous Hawa Mahal followed by spending a romantic evening at the rooftop wind view cafe sipping in your choice of coffee. Get a taste of adventure as you explore the unending Thar desert on a Camel Safari..
Spend quality time with your partner and watch the sky change its colors as the sun sets during a romantic boat ride on the Pichola Lake. Sit on the top of the Mehrangarh Fort overlooking the Blue City and recollect all the beautiful memories created in this tour with your better half. Don't forget to catch a Ghoomar performance, and make sure you twirl with the folk dancer to the rhythm of local musical instruments.
Quick Info :
Duration: 10 Days & 9 Nights
Route: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur
Start point: Delhi
➔ Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station as per your arrival/departure timings.
➔ Accommodation on a double/twin sharing basis
➔ All breakfasts are included at hotels as per the itinerary.
➔ All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle
➔ An English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip
➔ Driver’s charges, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges
We are recommended:
➔ Attend the unique changing guard ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan
➔ Take an early morning boat ride in the Yamuna river to get a golden glimpse of the Taj Mahal as painted by the rising sun
➔ Take a tour of Amer fort in Maharaja Style by riding on an elephant’s back
➔ Get a chance to watch a fight of Chinkaras (Blackbuck) at Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary
➔ Visit the Kuldhara village to know why the entire village was cursed and abandoned overnight
➔ Glide over the desert and feel the sand hitting your face as you go dune bashing in an SUV at Sam Sand Dunes
➔ Tickle your taste buds by trying the world-famous Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada of Janta Sweets
➔ Pay homage to the 350cc Royal Enfield Bullet bike and learn about its mysterious appearance at Om Banna Temple
➔ Peek into the royal lifestyle by visiting the Vintage car museum in Udaipur that showcases some of the most exquisite collections of royal antique cars
How to reach :
By Air: The best way to reach Delhi is through Air, as the Indira Gandhi International airport is very well connected to cities across India and the world.
By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: One of the best Options will be through Buses as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu among others.
Arrival at Delhi and Transfer to Agra | Fall in Love with the 'Symbol of Love'
- Reach Delhi where you will be meeting a representative who will help you with the transfers to the romantic city of Agra.
- En route, you will stopover at Sikandara where you will be visiting the mausoleum of the powerful Mughal Emperor, Akbar.
- After you are done exploring Sikandara, you will proceed to Agra.
- On reaching Agra, you will be visiting the most beautiful and Majestic Taj Mahal, which was the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz.
- Marvel at this beautiful white marble structure embellished with intricate artworks and surrounded by beautiful fountains and gardens.
- You will then visit the Marble inlay-making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts.
- Later in the evening you will proceed to the hotel and complete the check-in formalities.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
Agra to Jaipur | Welcome to the 'Pink City of India
- Wake up early and have a delicious breakfast before proceeding to the Pink City, Jaipur.
- En route, you will stopover at Fatehpur Sikri that was once the capital of the powerful Mughal Emperor, Akbar.
- Here you will be visiting the beautiful Buland Darwaza, which is one of the largest gateways in the world.
- After you are done exploring Fatehpur Sikri, you will proceed to Jaipur.
- On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel and take some rest. >
- The rest of the day is at leisure and you are free to explore the surroundings on your own.
- Later in the evening return back to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Sightseeing in Jaipur | Explore Amber Fort’s Sheesh Mahal, a Heartthrob of Bollywood Films
- Have a hearty breakfast before embarking on the full-day sightseeing tour to Jaipur.
- Visit the grand Amber Fort and Palace cradled on the top of the Aravali Hill overlooking the pink city of Jaipur.
- Then proceed to Gaitore which is not only a royal cremation ground of Kachhwaha Rajputs but also an architectural marvel.
- On your way back, stopover at the beautiful Man Sagar Lake and admire the grand Jal Mahal palace made of Red Sandstone.
- Then explore the rich history of Jaipur as you proceed to City Palace and Museum and Jantar Mantar, which is a heritage site with fixed instruments for making astronomical observations.
- Then proceed for a photo stop at Hawa Mahal and you can also opt to explore the nearby markets.
- Later in the evening, you will proceed back to your hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Jaipur to Bikaner | Visit Asia's Biggest Camel Breeding Farm
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and then get ready to depart to another historic town in Rajasthan, i.e., Bikaner.
- En route, you will be visiting Asia's biggest camel breeding farm and watch the different breeds of Camels.
- Once you are done exploring the different breeds of camels you will proceed to Bikaner.
- On arrival at Bikaner, check in to the hotel and relax for a while.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and you can explore the surroundings on your own.
- Later in the evening, return back to the hotel in Bikaner for the overnight stay.
Sightseeing in Bikaner and Transfer to Jaisalmer | Travel to the Golden Lands of Rajasthan
- After enjoying a hearty breakfast, proceed to visit the famous Junagarh Fort that resides the lavishly decorated Anup Mahal that was designated for private audiences during the rule of Shekhawati Rulers.
- When exploring the Junagarh Fort you will also visit the Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, and Prachina Museum.
- You will then visit the historic Lalgarh Palace before continuing your onward journey.
- Once you are done exploring the Lalgarh Palace you will proceed to Jaisalmer, also known as the Golden City.
- Take a short stopover at the Jaisalmer War Memorial, which honors the contributions and sacrifices of war heroes, and also traces the evolution of the Indian Army.
- On arrival in Jaisalmer, check in to your hotel and take some rest.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Sightseeing in Jaisalmer | Explore the Secrets Hidden Behind the Beautiful Sand Dunes
- After breakfast, you will proceed to uncover the secrets hidden behind the Golden Sands of the Thar Desert in Jaisalmer.
- You will first visit the golden Jaisalmer Fort that looks like it has just risen from the sands with its golden limestone walls.
- You will then visit the beautiful royal Havelis including Patwon-Ki-Haveli, Nathmal-Ki-Haveli, and Salim Singh-Ki-Haveli that speaks of the royal past.
- Dating back from the 12th to 15th century, these Havelis feature exquisite carvings and filigreed work.
- After experiencing the stunning architectural marvels you will proceed to the beautiful Gadisar Lake.
- Depart for a camel ride to the beautiful Sam Sand Dunes overlooking a spectacular sunset.
- You will then proceed to check in to the desert camps and enjoy folk performances by the locals while enjoying a bonfire.
- Have a scrumptious and authentic Rajasthani meal.
- Overnight stay at the Desert Camp in Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer to Jodhpur | Home to the Impregnable Mehrangarh Fort
- Wake up at your camps to a beautiful morning in the desert and enjoy a delicious breakfast.
- You will then depart to Jodhpur and on the way enjoy stunning scenic views for which Rajasthan is famous.
- On arrival in Jodhpur, get checked in to the hotel and take some rest.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and you are free to explore the beautiful city on your own.
- Later in the evening return back to your hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Jodhpur.
Sightseeing in Jodhpur and Transfer to Udaipur | Visit the Beautiful 'City of Lakes'
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise and have your breakfast.
- You will then be proceeding to explore the stunning blue city of Jodhpur.
- First, proceed to the beautiful Umaid Bhavan Palace, which is built on a vast 26 acres and is one of the world's largest private residences.
- You will then proceed to the majestic Mehrangarh Fort that stands on a perpendicular cliff, four hundred feet above the skyline of Jodhpur.
- Then visit the beautiful memorial made in marble, the Jaswant Thada, often described as the “Taj Mahal of Marwar”.
- You will then proceed to Udaipur which is known for its beautiful Lakes.
- On reaching Udaipur, check-in to the hotel and take some rest.
- Later in the evening, you will be visiting Lake Pichola where you can enjoy the scenic sunset. You can also take a breathtaking boat tour at an additional cost.
- Pichola Lake offers stunning views of the adjoining City Palace that stretches across the lake's eastern bank.
- You can also go exploring the beautiful gardens that line the southern bank of the lake.
- Then you will proceed back to your hotel in Udaipur for an overnight stay.
Sightseeing in Udaipur | Marvel at the Bygone-Era Palatial Architecture
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and have a delicious breakfast.
- You will then embark on the Udaipur City tour that will take you to some of the most prominent landmarks.
- Visit the famous Fateh Sagar lake that mesmerizes visitors with its enchanting beauty and then proceed to Sahelion-Ki-Bari - Queen’s resort for her friends.
- You will then visit the Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum - a museum of folk and art that displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, and dolls.
- Walk through the largest palace complex of Rajasthan, The City Palace.
- Housed in the iconic 450-year-old palace, the City Palace Museum features eye-catching sculptures, curios, antiques, and inscriptions.
- You will also visit other important landmarks like Maharana Pratap Memorial, Nehru Garden, Sukhadia Circle, Jagdish Temple, etc.
- Later in the evening travel back to your hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
Departure from Udaipur | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise and have a healthy breakfast.
- Proceed to check out from the hotel in Udaipur.
- You will then be transferred to Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
*Excluding applicable taxes
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)