Bangkok Tour Package
Bangkok Tour Packages From India Highlights
- A perfect getaway to the land known as 'The City of Angels' to experience vibrant streets, enormous city skyscrapers, floating markets and so much more.
- Get a thrilling safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness setting in the Thailand greatest open zoo, Safari World
- Take pleasure in witnessing the stunts that are performed by seasoned cowboy performers who take the best care of your entertainment dose at Safari World
- Feel the thrilling sensation as you walk through the 'Shark Walk' where a thin sheet of acrylic separates you and five different kinds of sharks at Sea Life Ocean World
Bangkok Tour Packages From India Overview
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
About the Tour:
Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand is a place known for its vibrant and exciting atmosphere and holds rich history and culture. The land of glittering shrines and dynamic street life, known to locals as Krung Thep, the ‘City of Angels’ Whether you enjoy spending your time in Bangkok visiting the renowned temples of Wat Pho or Wat Phra Kaew, strolling along the small paths in Chinatown, savouring the flavours of exceptional Thai cuisines or haggling in the Chatuchak Weekend Market, this place has it all.
It’s the largest of the Thai cities, however, it gracefully managed to keep its quite unique historical traditions. From monumental city skyscrapers, grand palaces and floating markets, to the general hustle and bustle of life, Bangkok is indeed a must-visit destination to have a fun-filled vacation.
Destinations Covered: Bangkok
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Start Point: Bangkok International Airport (BKK)
End Point: Bangkok International Airport (BKK)
- Get a glimpse of the Thai Royalty by visiting Grand Palace.
- Take in the bliss of tranquillity at Lumphini Park.
- Get a fun-filled day at the Dream World.
- Stroll around the vibrant streets of Chinatown and relish the flavours of your favourite cuisines.
We are recommended:
- Official Name: Kingdom of Thailand
- Currency: Thai Baht
- Time Zone: GMT+7
- Plug Type: A, B, and C
How To Reach?
Bangkok is well connected internationally, visitors to the country can embark at massive Suvarnabhumi or the smaller Don Mueang Airport. There are direct flights from major cities of India like Ahmedabad, Delhi, Mumbai, and Kolkatta which take approx 5 hours to reach.
Arrival in Bangkok | Welcome to the 'City Of Angels'
- As you arrive at Bangkok Airport, you will meet our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel.
- Proceed with the check-in formalities and take a rest for a while.
- After a while, head out to explore this beautiful city on your own or you can simply enjoy the day at leisure.
- Explore the famous streets like Pattaya Walking street and enjoy the thrill like Las Vegas in Bangkok.
- Explore the nearby cafes, markets and shop for sovenirs for your loved ones.
- Overnight stay in Bangkok.
Bangkok Sightseeing | Dive deep into the underwater world at the walk-in aquarium
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to explore the wonders of Bangkok.
- Capture the beautiful sight of the Grand Palace, adorned with beautiful architecture and intricate details and get to know why even after 150 years, the monument is the spiritual heart of the Thai kingdom.
- Next, visit Wat Phra Kaew or the Temple of Emerald Buddha, located within the grounds of Grand Palace and enshrines the Emerald Buddha image carefully carved from the single block of jade.
- Next, witness the wax statues of well-known celebrities of the world from sports, TV, movies, music, history, arts, and science fields at Madame Tussauds.
- Later, visit Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World where the Underwater Ocean Tunnel offers a rare experience to catch sight of a wide range of marine species including the majestic sharks.
- The aquarium includes the thrilling Shark Walk where a thin sheet of acrylic separates you and five different kinds of sharks.
- After an adventurous day, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay at Bangkok.
A tour to Safari World | Get a thrilling sensation as you witness the wildlife in their natural habitat
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready for an adventurous day.
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel at around 9:00 AM on private transport.
- Head towards Thailand greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment for everyone.
- One can indulge in many activities, whether it is an existing safari drive through the scenic African jungle settings and intimate encounter with the friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt spectacular.
- Witness the unbounded beauty of marine animals such as seals, sharks, etc. in the Marine Park.
- Don't miss out on 7 spectacular performances throughout the day such as elephant shows, dolphin shows, and more!
- Enjoy watching gunfights, bullwhips and explosives at the Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show.
- After an adventurous day at Safari World, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Bangkok.
Departure | Take a bag full of memories to cherish for eternity
- After a wholesome breakfast, check out from the hotel and get dropped off at Bangkok airport.
- Take a plethora of memories to cherish for eternity.
4 Days Kashmir Honeymoon Tour:
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)